The Savage Tempest Clan

The Savage Tempest Clan

Hello and Welcome Savage Tempest! If you are interested in joining us and seeing more of the site, fill out a forum on or WQ topic:

» http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66818

If you have no Wolfquest Account join us in our Guestbook:

» http://savagetempest.forumotion.com/t138-joining-savage-tempest-clan

You can also, chat with us with our Visitor account! ^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Savage Tempest Clan

The Savage Tempest Clan

Hello and Welcome Savage Tempest! If you are interested in joining us and seeing more of the site, fill out a forum on or WQ topic:

» http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66818

If you have no Wolfquest Account join us in our Guestbook:

» http://savagetempest.forumotion.com/t138-joining-savage-tempest-clan

You can also, chat with us with our Visitor account! ^^

The Savage Tempest Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Durarara!!
Joining Savage Tempest Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 pm by Crimzen

» Deadman Wonderland
Joining Savage Tempest Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm by Angel

» Blue Exorcist / Ao no Exorcist
Joining Savage Tempest Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm by Grimthorne

» Joining Savage Tempest Clan
Joining Savage Tempest Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 am by Crimzen

Joining Savage Tempest Clan

Go down

Joining Savage Tempest Clan Empty Joining Savage Tempest Clan

Post by Crimzen Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 am

------------------[ Savage Tempest Clan ]

-- "Tis' best to weight the enemy more mighty than he seems." - William Shakespeare

[ Introduction: ]

Greetings, and welcome to The Savage Tempest Clan! In this semi-realistic roleplay clan we are a unique group of ninja wolves, slipping into enemy territory for an ambush when they least expect it. It is an adept skill we possess, sinking into the shadows without a sound, ready to protect our borders from intruders, which makes us dangerous competitors. Pushing through the coldest of blizzards, running through the rain, we fight to win and only win! I am Crimzen, Kazekage of this wonderful clan! If you are interested please read on! ^^

[ Territory: South Hurricane ]

Rapid wings rains and fire has worn the surface of the area we call South Hurricane. It was named well due to the harsh climates that sometimes inhabit this territory, most creatures might think to stay away from this stretch of land because of the name, but we love it. This piece of territory is almost like a symbolism, it shows that whatever is thrown at us, we will stay strong. Although South Hurricane sounds like the land would be ravaged and torn to pieces it is quite majestic. Ever green trees dot the land in some spots while beautiful rivers split through the solid ground in others. The South Hurricane is a truly remarkable piece of land with all of its natural wonders. -- Grimthorne

[ About Us ]

- Introduction: Greetings, and welcome to The Savage Tempest Clan! In this semi-realistic roleplay clan we are a unique group of ninja wolves, slipping into enemy territory for an ambush when they least expect it. It is an adept skill we possess, sinking into the shadows without a sound, ready to protect our borders from intruders, which makes us dangerous competitors. Pushing through the coldest of blizzards, running through the rain, we fight to win and only win! I am Crimzen, Kazekage of this wonderful clan! If you are interested please read on! ^^

[ Activity Level ]

I’m a very going person when it come to activity, I understand that your life is more important than keeping yourself busy with us. I only ask that you at least try to stay active, if school is in full swing, try to visit us on the weekend, fair? If you haven’t at least logged in you will be sent in activity check, regarding if you are still able to stay active within the clan. If you are going somewhere, and in need of an EFA feel free to pm me, or shoot me a pm via the site or WQ, it is greatly appreciated. ^^

- Territory: South Hurricane Rapid wings rains and fire has worn the surface of the area we call South Hurricane. It was named well due to the harsh climates that sometimes inhabit this territory, most creatures might think to stay away from this stretch of land because of the name, but we love it. This piece of territory is almost like a symbolism, it shows that whatever is thrown at us, we will stay strong. Although South Hurricane sounds like the land would be ravaged and torn to pieces it is quite majestic. Ever green trees dot the land in some spots while beautiful rivers split through the solid ground in others. The South Hurricane is a truly remarkable piece of land with all of its natural wonders. -- Grimthorne

[ F.A.Q. ]

These are a list of questions, I figured that alot of new members, or guest may ask us. The list may contain some of your own questions, you have been meaning to ask us, but, never had the chance. Fear not, go ahead and read on and your question may be answered. You can also pm Crimzen/Darkwolf273 any questions, you may have and I will answer them as soon as possible! :3 As always, Q is for "Question", and A is for "Answer".

» Q: "I know nothing/little about Naruto. Am I still allowed to join?"

» A: "Absolutely! You will still be accounted as a valuable member, there's no rule that says you have to be familiar with it, we welcome other nationwide animes as well! ^^ Our roleplay is relatively simple to understand, and we also, discuss other animes."

------

» Q: "I've registered, but, I can't log in!"

» Currently, usernames are activated by an admin, if you have registered and you can't log in. There are usually 3 reasons why you may not be able to enter the site:

01: If you have left the clan, you account is automatically deleted.

02: You may have not sent Crimzen your forum of joining, however, this can be easily fixed, simply send re-post your forum waiting to join:

- https://savagetempest.rpg-board.net/t138-joining-savage-tempest-clan

03: "You might of changed your password and forgotten what you edited it too. This is can be fixed by Crimzen as well, simply, tell him what you wanted your pass to be changed to, in the Guestbox. Don't worry he respects your privacy! When you log and feel free to change it! ^^"

------

» Q: "I need help! What can I do?"

» A: "Upon joining registered users are automatically sent a Welcome pm that contains a guide. It has proven helpful to many of our members, if you need more guidance please ask Crimzen, or a fellow member. I'm sure they will be glad to assist you. ^^"

------

» Q: "When will I get my rank? "

» A: "Pupil is the lowest rank a mature wolf could have here, you are automatically placed in this rank upon joining, you may also be placed in this rank when you have become inactive, or grown up form the youngster rank. Here is where you start putting your work in, proving you can be an active member, this will include posting your character's bio, chatting with members, and of course, roleplaying. When showing activity around the website, you are more likely to be promoted. :3

-- When you have shown enough activity around the site, you will be asked which rank you would like to be promoted to, please remember that it is recommend that your character is fit for the task. (Ex: Sonicbooms need to be brawny and heavy.)"

------

» Q: "I want to be a Anbu/Jounin, how can I?"

» A: "Anbu & Jounin ranks are never just given out, a member has to show true loyalty and responsibly. Considering these ranks have high power inside the clan, they will be sent a large forum explaining how they will solve problems. The forum depends weather you will be promoted or not."

------

» Q: "I need help! What can I do? "

» A: Upon joining registered users are automatically sent a Welcome pm that contains a guide. It has proven helpful to many of our members, if you need more guidance please ask Crimzen, or a fellow member. I'm sure they will be glad to assist you. ^^

------

[ Tempest Gems & Kazekage Trust ]

- Tempest Gems - Refer to it as the type of “money” within the clan, you must be following the rules and guidelines within the pack to receive any of these, basically the colored words in “When will I get my rank?” above. They are simple to get, but, you can also lose them by becoming inactive, and not living up to the rules of Savage Tempest, however, on the brighter side, there is a purpose for these, you can spend the gems in our shop!

- https://savagetempest.rpg-board.net/t72-tempest-gem-shop

You can see how much you have by looking on this topic, scrolling down to your characters name, and there you will find it next to a green dot, that is the amount you have. Be sure, that you can met the price of any item at the shop before requesting. You are also able to earn more gems, by welcoming members into the clan, and helping them around our site, your help is greatly appreciated! :3

- Kazekage Trust - Kazekage Trust is a tad different form Tempest Gems, of course, they are not an item, so there is no way you can spend them, but, they can still be removed from dismissing the rules, and request of the clan. Kazekage Trust is harder to earn, they are only earned when a Kazekage thinks you have rightfully earns some, by doing contest, showing members around, and doing your rank within roleplay. Some may be given to those who have won, notm, the amount of KT you have will also shape if you may be promoted from your current rank. Similar, to the TG’s you are able to check on your amount of KT try by finding your characters name and looking for a red number, with a percentage sign(%) beside it.

[ Clan Statics ]

Nιnja popυlaтιon: - 9
Females: - 6
Males: - 3
Wq Topic: - http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66818
Sтaтυѕ: - Recruiting Rιvalѕ, Allιeѕ, and Meмвerѕ!
Opened: - 6 - 10 - 2012

[ Rules and Requirements ]

01. No fighting, cursing and/or arguing.

-- We are a friendly group and will no allow any fighting/and or inappropriate of any kind within our pack, if you feel a member has upset you, or made you feel uncomfortable, report to Crimzen or Grimthrone as soon as you can, and it will be dealt with.

02. Absolutely no spamming.

-- Our website, and, front page took a lot of time and focus to work on, please don’t be rude and ruin it with pointless post that have nothing to do with the subject, please stay on topic when posting on our forum and website. It is appreciated! ^^

03. Highlight → Code is 'Teamwork'

-- This will assist you in becoming a full member.

04. Fantasy roleplay is only allowed in our “Random Roleplay” topic.

-- Feel free to let your imagination run wild when creating your character! We allow others to join with abnormal eye colors, pelts, however, we do not want wings, and magical powers inside roleplay, this will upset the balance of everyone’s satus in rp. Also, please keep our Random Roleplay within the RR topic, that’s it. If your wolf is a too unreal, I will kindly ask that you change it, if you have posted something related to powers, your post will be deleted and you will be reminded why.

05. Use accurate grammar when roleplaying/chatting with members.

-- - To make talking with others understandable, please remember to keep your post nice and neat. I’m not saying it has to be perfect, just understandable, we all make mistakes. Any other questions, please be sure to let me know. ^^

06. Remain active as best as you can.

-- - Activity won’t be so harsh, because, of the school year, but, it is recommended that you log onto the website at least on the weekends. If you are going through problems in your life, then please let me know via pm that you are in need of a EFA. Be sure to also check out “Activity Level”, for more information.

07. No advertising.

-- I personally see it as a sign of respect, please do not visit our guestbook, chatbox, or use our Visitor to advertise your pack, it is very rude and you will be asked to stop immediately. There are many other way to advertise for your pack, don’t use our site as one of them.

08. No negative comments.

-- As said before, this pack took a lot of time to create, please keep the air positive and carefree, that being said, do not log on and bring drama onto the chatbox. If you are going through a tough time and need some people to vent to, go ahead, however, please don’t go overboard. If you would like to take a break from the site, please let me or Grimthrone know, you will be excused for your absence, be respectful of our members.

09. Registering on the site is mandatory when joining.

-- When joining the clan either as a sightseer or full member, it is mandatory that you register on the site. Everything is carried out on the website, it is also, where the pack visits and chats eachother. If there is a problem with you registering on the site, please let me know, it is appreciated, if it has been a great amount of time, and you haven't registered, you will be kicked form the pack.

10. Enjoy Yourself! x3

--- We want nothing more than you and everyone else have a wonderful time with us! Please enjoy yourself within the clan! I will do my very best to make sure your stay is worth your wild, we are a friendly going group, and the more the merrier! So, invite your friends if you enjoyed us! :3

[ The Clan ]

................ The area contains the clan’s ranks, and the members! This is where you will choose your rank, and be informed who is in the rank along with you, in case you need to ask them for help or guidance. Please avoid requesting a rank that says "closed", those rank are earned, instead choose the ranks that says "available". :3 Read the rank descriptions to see which rank is fit for your character!

------

[ Kazekages ]

-- The highest-skilled leaders of the clan, they work hard keeping everyone in order; they’re also depended on for guiding the group away from any trouble, and keeping them calm during unexpected occasions. They are literally the back-bone of the clan; it is also the highest rank available.

» Male Kazekage: Crimzen [Darkwolf273] - ∞ | 100% |
    » Female Kazekage: -Closed-

------

[ NOTM ]

-- Though not a rank, this is more of an award for a member who has stood out among the rest of the clan, helping out members, continuing to stay active and supportive of the pack, they have also been very helpful around the site. A member is given the reward on the beginning of a first month, I will remove you form the group when the month is over, only one member is given this award, if you have not received this rank, don’t be discouraged! There is always next time, to increase your chances of becoming NOTM, make sure you make yourself noticeable by helping around the site. ^^

Our September user of the month is…

» Millicent! Congratulations! :3

------

[ ANBUs ]

-- They are classified as second in charge. When the Kazekage(s) are not available, they are responsible for keeping track of the Clan, keeping updates on what’s going on in and outside roleplay, and explaining rules and other important things newcomers might not know. It is the second-highest rank possible to earn; only the most trustworthy obtain this rank.

» ANBU: -Closed-

------

[ Jounins ]

-- This group is depended on when neither the Kazekage(s) or ANBU are present, they don’t have as many privileges as the ANBU have, but they will gain admin powers inside the chatbox. They too are responsible for assisting the lower ranks and answering questions. Some may even be asked to create topics for future use.

» Jounin: Grimthrone [Storm_Fear] - 184 | 85% | | ϟ
    » Jounin: [Member is NOTM]
    » Jounin: -Closed-
    » Jounin: -Closed-

------

[ Sonicbooms ]

-- They are the warriors, and guards of the clan borders, with strong and heavy bodies, they rely on their sheer strength to conquer enemies, rather than thinking things over. They are mostly impulsive, acting on instinct, which can sometimes be their undoing. With little remorse for their actions, they are perfectly fit for this rank, used to harsh terrain, they are looked to for endurance.

» Lead Sonicboom: -Closed-

» Sonicboom: -Available-

------

[ Physicians ]

-- They specialize in healing, they have a dependable memory when it comes to spotting herbs in the clan territory or off of the main lands; finding cures for various sicknesses, they are reliable when assisting ally villages. They have an unique feeling to help anyone they can in any way they can help, which helps them when tending to newcomers, or calming down a defensive member.

» Lead Physicians: -Closed-

» Physician: -Available-

------

[ Chasers ]

-- These wolves are the hunters of the pack. They help gather food supplies for the pack when venturing into new lands, or in the clan’s lands. They have a great sense of tracking and are able to look at prints in the damp ground. With an acute scene of smell, these wolves are also able to think on their feet whenever their first plan fails.

» Lead Chaser: -Closed-

» Chaser: -Available-

------

[ Look-Outs ]

-- The name says it all, they keep a close eye on the territory. Standing tall on boulders, or crouching low behind bushes, they are able to sound a high pitched howl to alert the rest of the pack when danger is approaching. Like those of chasers, their noses and ears are keen; they move quickly, stealthily, and with stamina. If a job is too big for them to handle they will urgently alert the Sonicbooms or other members of the clan to assist them.

» Lead Look-Out:

» Look-Out: -Available-

------

[ Caretakers ]

-- Their job is to keep the youngsters of the clan safe from harm. They’re picked for this rank because of their kind and gentle nature. This job can be quite frustrating due to the curiousness of growing pups. Those in this rank must at all times stay calm.

» Lead Caretaker: -Closed-

» Caretaker: -Available-

------

[ Pupils: ]

-- Still adjusting to the ways of the clan, they are put into this rank for a number of reasons: 1. They may be not sure which rank to choose. 2. You are automatically placed in the rank upon joining. It is the way of ensuring that you will be an active member. 3. Inactivity, or failure to follow the rules properly. This is an unlimited rank!

» Pupil: Shadow Thorn [Graystuff] - 35 | 26% |
    » Pupil: Angel [AngelShan] - 9 | 5% |
    » Pupil: Necromancer [PurebloodVampire] - 14 | 10% |
    » Pupil: Chiu [Chiu] - 0 | 0% |
    » Pupil: Duda [Dudaorca] - 0 | 0% |
    » Pupil: -Available-

-----------------------[ Joining Us ]

- Full Memebership - If you want to join as a full member, please fill out this forum and post it on our topic, or pm it to me! ^^ Upon joining the site, members will be given a Welcome pm containing a guide for the newcomer to make progress in the clan! It has proved helpful to many. =D

Code:
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Username:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Name:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Age:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Gender:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Activity Out Of 10:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Mental Description:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Physical Description:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Rank Desired:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Background:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Reference:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Code:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Why join?:[/color] [i]-[/i]

- Sightseer - Sightseers are the visitors of the clan. Though they are not full members of the Clan, they are more than welcome to chat with members in the chatbox.

Code:
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Username:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Name:[/color] [i]-[/i]
[color=#BF0000]»[/color] [color=#666666]Reason:[/color] [i]-[/i]

Crimzen
Crimzen
Kazekage
Kazekage

https://savagetempest.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum